About The Role:
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Sales Executive for the Technical Sales Team to lead the sales effort for all Info-Arch products and services sold to software development companies in the USA. Ideal candidates should be results-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills and have a proven track record selling CRM/SaaS from the ground up.
The Sales Executive would serve as a key contact and liaison between:
- Info-Arch and potential clients during the initial sales process by prospecting, generating leads, and closing business over the phone, e-communication, and potentially in-person.
- Our USA branch, our production team in South America, and their clients during the initial sales process, including closing large, complex deals.
- Clients and our development team, by sharing insights from customer and client-provided feedback and thereby facilitating effective innovation.
The Sales Executive would be responsible for :
- The full sales cycle, from research and identifying the lead to closing the agreement.
- Fostering and developing business relationships with key customers
- Generating new sales revenue via sales of IA software, IT professional augmentation and custom software development projects by qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities of targeted industries and markets, and staying informed of competitor developments
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing and maintaining key account relationships
- Engaging with technical and/or executive team members in complex sales scenarios
- Developing client proposals/presentations that effectively communicate our products and offer customized solutions for each unique client
- Providing return on investment (ROI) solutions in the form of product and service proposals
- Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Using/maintaining internal sales tools (salesforce.com) for CRM and pipeline management
- Regular engagement with product management to deliver intelligence on client needs
What we’ll want you to have:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in positioning and selling software solutions, SaaS
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office, and other software is required
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- An understanding of sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Proven history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- Strong focus on acquiring new business while continuing to cultivate existing account relationships.
Must possess superior communication skills with the ability to make clear, compelling and value-focused sales presentations
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
- IT outsource sales experience preferred
- Vertical expertise preferred, not required
- Ability to travel periodically, if required
In return IA offers:
- Competitive salary, commission, annual performance bonus, 3 weeks paid time off, flexible working hours.
- Working with teams in USA and South America and opportunity to experience different working cultural.
- Being part of stable and growing company participating in launch of new product in an established market.